- May I list my website or blog among the venues?
- Can I list a venue situated outside Boracay?
- Can I list my venue for free?
- What comes with a Sponsored venue listing?
- What are Featured venue listings?
- How do I claim my venue listing?
- Can only VIP members buy listing plans?
- What are the benefits of VIP membership?
- Why do you have both free and paid plans?
- How about if I just choose a free plan?
- Boracay Blue or Boracay Listings?
- I have another question. Where can I find answers?
1. May I list my website or blog among the venues?
No, definitely you may not. The Venues listings are for actual venues with proper addresses which people can visit. These may have their own websites, and you can list the url of the website in one of the listing fields. Please list any other websites and blogs under our "Websites" section.
2. Can I list a venue situated outside Boracay?
Yes. We allow listings for venues all over the Philippines. List yours today! For the Location you must enter the correct province, and for the category you must choose one under the section "Outside Boracay." Listings for venues outside of the Philippines are not allowed.
3. Can I list my venue for free?
Yes, listing a venue is free for everyone. You just need to register and choose "Standard - Free of charge" as the plan. Paid plans are available from as little as ₱50 per month up to ₱200 per year. See benefit comparisons lower down thls page!
4. What comes with a Sponsored venue listing?
Your venue's ad will be placed in the Sponsored" super blocks on the main page and throughout the site! Display more information about your venue with a full picture gallery, information PDF plus a meta description and key words to boost search results. Your listing is highlighted in the search results and it uses a special "sponsored" template for decoration. The more people notice your venue, the more they will visit it. See comparisons at the foot of thls page!
5. What are Featured venue listings?
These listings are chosen by our site administrators. The listings are highlighted in the search results and use a special "featured" template for decoration. These venues stand out from the crowd. Other than that they are just like free listings.
6. How do I claim my venue listing?
Make sure you're logged in. Click on the venue to bring it up full page. The click on the blue "claim listing" button on the top right. Follow the instructions. If you still have trouble then please contact us and we will sort it out for you.
7. Can only VIP members buy listing plans?
No. Ordinary members are fully able to purchase sponsored listing plans.
8. What are the benefits of VIP membership?
When you register as a VIP (or upgrade your membership), you will be able to post blog entries on Boracay listings including videos and images. You will be listed as a VIP on the members list. Your profile will be able to include extra information, including your photo album, biography, YouTube page, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
9. Why do you have both free and paid plans?
It provides a wider choice. All our paid plans (VIP membership and sponsored listings) are available for token amounts so as many people as possible can take advantage of them. We charge this in order to cover the costs of maintaining the site.
10. How about if I just choose a free plan?
The default memberships and listings are all non-paid. We have designed everything to cater primarily for people choosing free plans. The paid plans are all just optional extras.
11. Boracay Blue or Boracay Listings?
What's the difference between Boracay Listings and Boracay Blue? They are sister sites. This site lists venues through its Yellow Pages service, while Boracay Blue lists real estate as well as web sites.
12. I have another question. Where can I find answers?
If you have a question which is not answered by any of the above, please submit a ticket at our help desk
Profile Display Options
|Photo or Avatar||✔||✔|
|Template and Badge||✘||✔|